The Holiday Season is almost here!
Please take note below of several market/office closures and administrative deadlines coming up in the next six weeks:
- Sunday, November 18: All 403(b) and all other ASPIRE-held accounts will be inaccessible online for two weeks as the custodian ASPIRE begins a weeklong major platform upgrade. Accounts at all other custodians are unaffected.
- Wednesday, November 21: nVest Offices will close early at 2pm Mountain time (4pm Eastern).
- Thursday, November 22: Markets and our office will be closed for Thanksgiving.
- Friday, November 23: Markets and our office will close early at 11am Mountain time (1pm Eastern).
- Sunday, December 2 – Monday, December 10: HAPPY HANUKKAH to our clients who observe!
- Monday, December 3: The new ASPIRE platform will go online and all 403(b) and ASPIRE-held IRA accounts will be available online again (stay tuned for some webinars to learn the new platform).
- Thursday, December 13 – Tuesday, December 18: We will be in Texas to provide year-end in-person appointment times for our Texas clients. There will be NO in-person appointments for Colorado during this time. (RGV clients – book your appointment now!)
- Tuesday, December 18: We’re hosting a Client Appreciation Breakfast in Brownsville for our RGV clients, and we’d love to see you! Click here for details.
- Monday, December 24: Markets and our office will close early at 11am Mountain time (1pm Eastern).
- Tuesday, December 25: Markets and our office are closed for Christmas.
- Monday, December 31: All IRA Required Minimum Distributions, withdrawal of any excess contributions, and all tax harvesting transactions must be completed. Our office will also close early at 2pm Mountain (4pm Eastern).
- Tuesday, January 1, 2019: Markets and our office are closed for New Year’s Day.
This list will be updated as needed, so please check back in regularly!