We manage the money you can’t afford to lose.
Managing the investments of working American families and small businesses is our true calling. For too long, we believe the “average guy” has had a difficult time finding cost-competitive professional financial advice and investment management. It’s our mission to change that.
Becoming an nVest client means you will experience a family-owned 21st century investment firm, committed to using a unique blend of the latest technology and old-school customer service, to give you an investment adviser you can grow with. For life.
Using tech to make your life simpler.
From paperless account openings, to client workshops you can watch right from home, we’re committed to using the latest technology to make your experience as convenient and simple as possible.
- Paperless account opening and account service documents for many account types.
- State-of-the-art “robo” technology helps keep watch on your investments, 24-hours a day.
- A paperless office and e-delivery of most client communication reduces paper and toner waste, provides for instant communication with you, and helps us to be better stewards of the environment we all share.
- Video, phone, or in-person appointments make us accessible to you no matter where you live.
- Our blog, podcasts, webinars, and videos provide you with lots of on-demand ways to learn more about investing, on your schedule and on the device of your choosing.
- Our 24-hour-a-day free financial education webiste, nVest Academy, provides searchable articles, financial calculators, e-seminars and alert videos any time you need it.
Friendly, human client service.
We use technology to run many of our “back office” operations because it frees up our financial advisors to do what they do best: get to know you and your family, learn about your goals and concerns, and build a long-lasting, friendly, trusting relationship with YOU, our client.
Here, doing what’s right is not just a slogan.
When you choose to work with a registered investment adviser, you are working with a company that has chosen voluntarily to become a full fiduciary for all of our clients. That’s significant.
As a fiduciary, we are required by law to always operate in the best interests of our clients. This may be very different than the investment firm you work with now, as most of the companies, brokers and agents in our industry are paid on commission, and are held to a lower “suitability” standard of care – that is, they must sell you products that are generally suitable to a person in your situation.
For more information on fiduciary standards, be sure to read this article.
Lots of ways to personalize your strategy.
We’ve learned in our years of experience that no two clients will be exactly the same. You have different goals, investing budgets, and levels of experience.
You also differ on how much you want to be involved in the day-to-day account management process. Some clients want frequent contact with their financial advisor, while others just want to know their money is being properly cared for, but don’t want to be bothered too often with the details.
At nVest, we believe you should be able to choose an investing experience based on your needs, not because your advisor says it’s, “the way I’ve always done it”.
- Multiple Custodians: whether you want the low-cost and high-tech experience of a robo-advisor account, or the individual attention of a custom, advisor-directed portfolio (or even something in-between), we’ve got an investment program that works for you.
- Let us manage the daily grind: most of our clients’ accounts are managed in a discretionary manner. This means you decide on the ultimate objective and strategy, but we take care of the day-to-day buy and sell decisions without having to constantly pester you.
- We don’t work on commission. Ever. When you invest with nVest Advisors, you can have the peace of mind that our advisors don’t benefit financially from any trade, product, or strategy we use. We’re paid to manage your money, not sell you products.